SecurSCAN® T2L-PASS is a two-lane bidirectional (two-way) tripod turnstile. Its electronically controlled arm rotation provides a safe and smooth passage experience.
SecurSCAN® T2L-PASS is the ideal crowd-access-managing solution for a wide variety of applications and will perform flawlessly in all settings where control of pedestrian traffic in both directions is needed.
SecurSCAN® T2L-PASS features a rugged construction made of AISI 304 stainless steel and an ergonomic design.
If you need to restrict access to authorized personnel only, SecurSCAN® T2L-PASS easily integrates with any biometric or RFID access control system (www.iaccess.eu).
A remote control option is also available.
SecurSCAN® T2L-PASS is the ideal solution to secure:
- Railway and underground stations, boarding gates
- Sports facilities, swimming pools, wellness centers, spas
- Shopping centers/malls, parking lots
- Amusement parks, museums, stadiums
The waist-high SecurSCAN® T2L-PASS tripod turnstile easily integrates with any iAccess biometric (fingerprint/facial recognition) or RFID access control system, allowing passage only to authorized people (www.iaccess.eu).
- Electronically controlled bidirectional (two-way) passage
- Entirely made of AISI 304 stainless steel with variable thickness (1.5 mm to 2.0 mm/0.0590 ″ to 0.0787 ″)
- LED way-mode indicators (green arrow/red cross)
- Can be interfaced with any access control system
- Floor fixing with expansion anchors
- Connection cables exit at the bottom of the turnstile
- Power supply: input 220 V AC / output 24 V DC
- Electromagnet voltage: 24 V DC - Power consumption: 30 W
- Tripod arm length: 430 mm (≈16.9 ″)
- Tripod arm diameter: 32 to 38 mm (≈1.26 ″ to 1.50 ″)
- Fail-safe configuration (unlocks in case of emergency, allowing free passage in both directions)
- Tripod arm maximum stress: 30 kg (≈66 lbs.)
- Tripod arm working thrust force: 3 kg (≈6.6 lbs.)
- Operating temperature range: −20 °C to 70 °C (−4 °F to 158 °F)
- Throughput rate: 40 to 70 people per minute
- Protection rating: IP55 or IP65 (with optional enclosure)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1290 x 500 x 977 mm (≈50.8 ″ x 19.7 ″ x 38.5 ″)
- Weight: 66 kg (≈145 lbs.)