SecurSCAN XRC150-165 is a large-sized X-Ray control apparatus, whose dimensions make it suitable only for security checks of large parcels and pallets of goods, in places such as:
- Freight Terminals
- Storage Areas
The large size does not make it any less effective in detecting also small objects, guaranteeing an accurate location and a precise and detailed representation of the objects.
Weapons, Drugs, Ambiguous Objects, Detonators, Rudimentary Explosive Devices and Electronic Devices are just a few examples of what XRC150-165 is able to analyse.
SecurSCAN XRC150-165 is the large-sized X-Ray security system chosen the most by Customs and Maritime Companies.
- Smuggled Items
- Handcrafted and conventional Explosive Weapons and Ordnances
- Powdered, liquid and solid drugs
- Organic and inorganic material
SecurSCAN XRC150-165 is the most efficient large-sized X-Ray system, and is ideal to be installed in all places with a high potential "risk of terrorist attack", as well as in strategic and warehousing centres where the transit of illegal goods and objects are commonplace.
- Dimensions: 335 x 288 x 217 cm. (L x W x H)
- Tunnel dimensions: 135.5 x 165.5 cm. (L x H)
- Weight: 2000 kg.
- Conveyor Belt Speed: 0.10 mt/sec.
- Conveyor Belt Load Capacity: 3000 kg. distributed
- Conveyor Belt Height: 30 cm.
- Power supply: 230VAC +/- 10% / 60-50 Hz
- Dimensions with packaging: 229 x 122 x 203 cm.
- Weight with packaging: 2200 Kg.
- Input / Output roller conveyor: 2 x 157,5 cm. (L)
X-Ray generatore and Image Performance
- 1.Steel penetration: 30 mm. guaranteed / 33 mm. Typical
- 2.Spatial Resolution: 38 AWG guaranteed / 40 AWG typical
- 3.Cooling: Sealed oil bath
- 4.Anode Voltage: 160 KV
- 5.Tube Current: 1 mA
- 6.X-Ray Direction: Horizontally
Min. specifications On-Board Computer
- 1.Processor: Intel Core i3 2120
- 2.Monitor: 21" LED colour
- 3.Memory: 2GB RAM min.
- 4.Graphics Card: 1GB min.
- 5.Hard Drive: 500GB min.
- 6.USB port: 6 ports min.
- 7.Operating System: Linux