- Dimensions: 810 x 277.5 x 213.5 cm. (W x L x H)
- Tunnel Dimensions: 182.5 cm. (W) x 181 cm. (H)
- Approx. Weight Unpacked: 5800 kg.
- Conveyor Speed: 0,20 mt/sec.
- Conveyor Load Capacity: 300 kg. (evenly distribuited)
- Conveyor Height: 29 cm.
- System Power: 230VAC +/- 10% / 60-50 Hz
SecurSCAN XRC180-180 is an advanced X-Ray inspection system whose extremely large dimensions make it particularly suitable for the inspection of large packages and pallets of goods, in places such as:
- Freight Terminals
- Storage Areas
- Organic and inorganic material
- Handcrafted and conventional Explosive Weapons and Ordnances
- Smuggled Items
- Powdered, liquid and solid drugs
The large size of the gate (180x180cm.) enables detection of large objects (pallets) while maintaining maximum sensitivity and detection capacity, even for the smallest objects. Weapons, Drugs, Ambiguous Objects, Detonators, Rudimentary Explosive Devices and Electronic Devices are just a few examples of what XRC180-180 is able to analyse.
SecurSCAN XRC180-180 is the large-sized X-Ray security system preferred the most by Customs and Maritime Companies, as well as Shipping Companies.
SecurSCAN XRC180-180 is the most successful large-sized X-Ray system, and is recommended to be installed in all places with a high probability of risk of terrorist attack, particularly in strategic and freight centres where the transit of illegal goods is daily routine.
- Programmable Function Keys
- Parcel Counter
- Date and Time Display
- Virtual Threat Image Projection (TIP)
- Organic/Inorganic Threat Alarm
- Operator Training Program (OTP)
- Self Diagnosis
- Generator Timer
- Automatic Stop Conveyor
X-Ray Generator and Image Performance
- 1.Steel penetration: 35 mm. guaranteed / 36 mm. Typical
- 2.Spatial Resolution: 36 AWG guaranteed / 38 AWG typical
- 3.Cooling: Sealed oil bath
- 4.node Voltage: 180 KV
- 5.Tube Current: 1 mA
- 6.X-Ray Direction: Diagonally upwards
- Barcode Reader System
- External Camera Archiving
- Remote Viewing Station
- Recheck Station
- Network Supervisory System (NSS)
- Remote Access Connection
- Smart Card Login