SecurSCAN XRC100-100LC is a medium-large X-Ray inspection apparatus, particularly suitable for security checks of parcels, groupage, and packaging at:
- Logistic Warehouse
- Stopovers or cargo boarding
- Solid, liquid, and powdered narcotic substances.
- Smuggled items
- Handcrafted and conventional Explosive Weapons and Ordnances
- Dimensions: 333 x 141 x 186 cm. (L x W x H)
- Tunnel dimensions: 100 x 100 cm. (L x H)
- Weight: 1165 kg.
- Conveyor Belt Speed: 0.20 mt/sec.
- Conveyor Belt Load Capacity: 165 kg. uniformly distributed
- Conveyor Belt Height: 33 cm.
- Power supply: 230VAC +/- 10% / 60-50 Hz
Due to the incredibly high sensitivity of its sensors, it is possible to locate any kind of weapons, drugs (both solid and liquid), detonators, rudimentary explosive devices and electronics.
SecurSCAN XRC100-100LC is the most advanced and reliable large X-Ray security system on the market to date.
SecurSCAN XRC100-100LC can be easily installed in all vulnerable sites considered at risk of terrorist attack, and especially in strategic centres where the risk of transit of illegal goods is significant.
X-Ray generatore and Image Performance
- 1.Steel penetration: 35 mm. guaranteed / 37 mm. Typical
- 2.Spatial Resolution: 36 AWG guaranteed / 38 AWG typical
- 3.Cooling: Sealed oil bath
- 4.Anode Voltage: 180 KV
- 5.Tube Current: 1 mA
- 6.X-Ray Direction: Vertically downwards
Min. specifications On-Board Computer
- 1. Processor: Intel Core i3 2120
- 2. Monitor: 21" LED colour
- 3. Memory: 2GB RAM min.
- 4. Graphics Card: 1GB min.
- 5. Hard Drive: 500GB min.
- 6. USB port: 6 ports min.
- 7. Operating System: Linux