Swabtek Test Kit for liquid explosives
SwabTek's Liquid Explosives Detection Kit is designed to check for the presumed presence of chemicals used in explosives , in any liquid sample.
The test detects and identifies:
- Acids: sulfuric acid, nitric acid, acid hydrochloric, picric acid
- Bases: Hydrazine, Organic Amines li >
- Nitromethane, Nitroethane, Acetone
- Fuels (petrol, diesel, benzene) < / li>
- Organic substances based on nitro: nitric acid
- Oxidizers: peroxides, MEKP, hydrogen peroxide , hypochlorites, hypobromites.
The kit uses a cotton swab for sample collection, this allows the user to test quickly , easily and safely any liquid sample suspected of containing explosive material .
The test does not contain acids, carcinogens or toxic liquids, eliminating any potential risk to the user during the test.
Analyzable samples may also include artisanal homemade explosives, prepared with liquid gels or creams.
How to use the test
It is packaged in a sachet with two distinct parts inside: the swab test and the paper test.
The sample test must come into contact with the surface or liquid in which we suspect the presence of liquid explosives. At this point the swab must come into contact with the test paper which, in a short time, will react and indicate the presence or absence of liquid explosives, based on its color.
The package contains 100 disposable tests