Scanmail is an explosive ordnance detector that uses metal detection of which all detonating devices are necessarily composed.
It is able to check envelopes and small packages (maximum thickness 6 cm), instantaneously detecting any metal content, ignoring those small parts commonly found inside postal packages such as staples or paper clips.
In order to avoid human errors, the sensitivity values are not modifiable by the operator and it does not damage photographic films and magnetic tapes.
Scanmail is practical, compact and its small size allows it to be placed on any desk.
The test sheet to verify the proper functioning is included.
What does Scanmail detect?
- All explosive ordnance
- Razor blades, hacksaws and hidden keys
- Tinfoil wrappers
Where should Scanmail be used?
- Courts, Penitentiaries
- Public offices, Companies, Barracks
- Main Power Supply: 110/220Vac - 50/60Hz
- Secondary Power Supply: 12Vcc
- Batteries: Lead Acid without maintenance
- Batteries Operation: longer than 4 hours
- Charging Time: 8 hours
- Dimensions: 420 x 446 x 228 mm. (without packaging)
- Weight: 9 kg
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +40°C