SecurSCAN XRC100-100 is a medium to large X-Ray control system, conceived essentially for security checks on parcels, groupage and packaging at:
- Stopovers or cargo boardings
- Logistic Warehouses
SecurSCAN XRC100-100 is aimed at detecting and recognising any illegal material or object hidden inside parcels and packaging.
Due to the extremely high sensitivity of its sensors it is possible to locate:
- Smuggled items
- Handcrafted and conventional Explosive Weapons and Ordnances
- Solid, liquid, powdered narcotic substances
SecurSCAN XRC100-100 can be easily installed in all "sensitive" places considered at risk of terrorist attack, but especially in strategic centres where there is a risk of transit of illegal goods.
- Dimensions: 354 x 134 x 199 cm. (L x W x H)
- Tunnel dimensions: 100 x 100 cm. (L x H)
- Weight: 1165 kg.
- Conveyor Belt Speed: 0.20 mt/sec.
- Conveyor Belt Load Capacity: 165 kg. distributed
- Conveyor Belt Height: 81 cm.
- Power supply: 230VAC +/- 10% / 60-50 Hz
X-Ray Generator and Image Performance
- 1.1. Steel penetration: 35 mm. guaranteed / 36 mm. Typical
- 2.Spatial Resolution: 36 AWG guaranteed / 38 AWG typical
- 3.Cooling: Sealed oil bath
- 4.Anode Voltage: 180 KV
- 5.Tube Current: 1 mA
- 6.X-Ray Direction: Diagonal upwards
Min. specifications On-Board computer
- 1.Processor: Intel Core i3 2120
- 2.Monitor: 21" LED colour
- 3.Memory: 2GB RAM min.
- 4.Graphics Card: 1GB min.
- 5.Hard Drive: 500GB min.
- 6.USB port: 6 ports min.
- 7.Operating System: Linux