SecurSCAN® FX5642 V2
SecurSCAN FX5642 V2 is a compact X-Ray detection system designed to locate illegal or dangerous material hidden inside bags, backpacks and bumbags.
It can be easily installed in restricted environments and is suitable to be installed in situations where there is a risk of terrorist attack:
Due to advanced high-resolution image capture technology, SecurSCAN FX5642 V2 makes it possible for the operator to recognise objects such as:
- Explosive Ordnance
- Electronic devices
- External dimensions: 150 x 45 x 67 cm. (L x W x H)
- Inspection Area: 54 x 44 x 58 cm. (L x W x H)
- Weight: 160 kg
- Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Humidity: 95% max.
- Image resolution 1910 x 1080 px
- Steel penetration: 3 mm
- Spatial resolution: 36 AWG
- Anode voltage: 90 Kv
- Nominal anode current: 8 mA
- Diode cooling: Oil bath
- SecurSCAN FX 5642 V2 complies with all national and international standards regarding radiation exposure, guaranteeing an emission of less than 0.1 micro sieverts per hour.