- Dimensions: 201 x 91 x 132 cm. (L x W x H)
- Tunnel dimensions: 65 x 46 cm. (L x H)
- Weight: 555 kg.
- Conveyor Belt Speed: 0.20 mt/sec.
- Conveyor Belt Load Capacity: 200 kg. uniformly distributed
- Conveyor Belt Height: 74 to 78 cm.
- Power supply: 220VAC +/- 10% / 60-50 Hz
SecurSCAN 65-40 is one of the most advanced and efficient X-Ray control systems for airport security checks.
It detects efficiently and quickly Weapons, Drugs and smuggled objects, illegally hidden inside luggage.
Given its small size and high efficiency, SecurSCAN 65-40 can be easily installed to protect airports, stopovers and Shipping Boards.
By scanning the luggage inside its tunnel, SecurSCAN 65-40 is able to represent to the operators the contents of the luggage, highlighting any object of dubious nature or potentially dangerous as:
- Guns (even very small ones)
- Knives, Cutters, Blades or hacksaws
- Powders, Drugs
- Electronic devices
- Smuggled objects
It provides clear images of the inspected baggage contents, the nature of the scanned objects is displayed in different colours, and automatically warns the operator of objects considered dangerous.
- Programmable Function Keys
- Parcel Counter
- Date and Time Display
- Virtual Threat Image Projection (TIP)
- Organic/Inorganic Threat Alarm
- Operator Training Program (OTP)
- Self Diagnosis
- Generator Timer
- Automatic Stop Conveyor
X-Ray Generator and Image Performance
- 1. Steel penetration: 39 mm. guaranteed / 41 mm. Typical
- 2. Wire Resolution: 41 AWG guaranteed / 43 AWG typical
- 3. Spatial Resolution: 1 mm. Horizontal / Vertical
- 4. Cooling: Sealed oil bath
- 5. Anode Voltage: 180 KV
- 6. Tube Current: 1 mA
- 7. X-Ray Direction: Oblique bottom-up
- Barcode Reader System
- External Camera Archiving
- Remote Viewing Station
- Recheck Station
- Network Supervisory System (NSS)
- Remote Access Connection
- Smart Card Login