SecurSCAN® HL-Pass IX
SecurSCAN® HL-Pass IX is a full-height single-lane turnstile designed to provide floor-to-ceiling security. It allows access to one person at a time and it is impossible to climb over or crawl under it.
SecurSCAN® HL-PASS IX is the ideal crowd-access-managing solution to regulate orderly flows of pedestrian traffic in all indoor/outdoor settings which require high security protection. It is most often used to secure unsupervised perimeter locations.
SecurSCAN® HL-PASS IX features a heavy-duty construction in AISI 304 stainless steel and a stainless steel three-section rotor with an operating mechanism properly designed to withstand high mechanical stress.
If you need to restrict access to authorized personnel only, SecurSCAN® HL-PASS IX easily integrates with any biometric or RFID access control system (www.iaccess.eu). A remote control option is also available.
SecurSCAN® HL-PASS IX is the ideal solution to secure:
- Airports, boarding gates, railway and underground stations
- Government facilities, courthouses, prisons, embassies
- Stadiums, sport facilities, concert venues
The full-height SecurSCAN® HL-Pass turnstile perfectly integrates with all iAccess access control systems.
- Three-wing SINGLE full-height turnstile
- Electronically controlled bidirectional (two-way) passage
- Central rotor assembly entirely made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- AISI 304 stainless steel frame structure
- Shield assembly and barrier section entirely made of AISI 304 stainless steel tubing
- LED way-mode indicators (green arrow/red cross)
- Can be interfaced with any access control system
- Wiring runs through the turnstile posts
- Floor fixing with expansion anchors
- Power supply: 220 V single phase, 50 Hz
- Electromagnet voltage: 24 V DC, Power consumption: 70 W
- Operating temperature range: −20 °C to 70 °C (−4 °F to 158 °F)
- Throughput rate: 20 to 35 people per minute
- Protection rating: IP55 or IP65 with optional canopy/enclosure
- Weight: 400 kg (≈880 lbs.)