SecurSCAN® ML-PASS is a bidirectional (two-way) swing gate with motorized operation, designed to control access points used for pedestrian traffic as well as for goods delivery.
SecurSCAN® ML-PASS features a heavy-duty construction in AISI 304 stainless steel and an operating mechanism properly designed to withstand high mechanical stress.
If you need to restrict access to authorized personnel only, SecurSCAN® ML-PASS easily integrates with all biometric (fingerprint, iris or facial recognition) or RFID iAccess access control systems. A remote control option is also available
SecurSCAN® ML-PASS is the ideal solution to secure:
- Shopping centers/malls, grocery and retail stores, parking lots
- Swimming pools, sports facilities, wellness centers, spas
- Amusement parks, stadiums
SecurSCAN® M-PASS perfectly integrates with all iAccess access control systems. For further information please visit www.iaccess.eu..
- Bidirectional (two-way), automatic, power-assisted operation
- Entirely made of AISI 304 stainless steel with variable thickness (1.5 mm to 2.0 mm/0.0590 ″ to 0.0787 ″)
- Can be interfaced with any access control system
- Fail-safe configuration (unlocks in case of emergency, allowing free passage in both directions)
- Gate arm operation: automatic self-closing or controlled closing
- Floor fixing with expansion anchors
- Connection cables exit at the bottom of the turnstile
- Operating temperature range: −20 °C to 60 °C (−4 °F to 140 °F)
- Throughput rate: 30 to 40 people per minute
- Power supply: 220 V single phase, 50 Hz
- Supply voltage: 24 V DC
- Power consumption: 30 W
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 991 x 256 x 1065 mm (≈39 ″ x 10 ″ x 42 ″)
- Weight: 40 kg (≈88 lbs.)
- Gate arm width: 835 mm (≈32.9 ″) – Provides safe passageway for people with disabilities