SecurSCAN® H2L-Pass IX
SecurSCAN® H2L-PASS IX is a full-height two-lane turnstile designed to provide floor-to-ceiling security. It allows access to one person at a time and it is impossible to climb over or crawl under it.
SecurSCAN® H2L-PASS IX is the ideal crowd-access-managing solution to regulate orderly flows of pedestrian traffic in all indoor/outdoor settings which require high security protection. It is most often used to secure unsupervised perimeter locations.
SecurSCAN® H2L-PASS IX features a heavy-duty construction in AISI 304 stainless steel and two stainless steel three-section rotors with an operating mechanism properly designed to withstand high mechanical stress.
If you need to restrict access to authorized personnel only, SecurSCAN® H2L-PASS IX easily integrates with any biometric (fingerprint, iris or facial recognition) or RFID access control system (www.iaccess.eu). A remote control option is also available.
Ottimale per la sicurezza di:
- Stadi, Palazzetti dello sport, Concerti
- Uffici Governativi, Tribunali, Istituti Penitenziari, Ambasciate
- Aeroporti, Imbarchi, Stazioni Ferroviarie e Metropolitane
The full-height SecurSCAN® HL-Pass turnstile perfectly integrates with all iAccess access control systems.
- Double full-height turnstile
- Electronically controlled bidirectional (two-way) passage
- Central rotor assembly entirely made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- AISI 304 stainless steel frame structure
- Shield assembly and barrier section entirely made of AISI 304 stainless steel tubing
- LED way-mode indicators (green arrow/red cross)
- Can be interfaced with any access control system
- Wiring runs through the turnstile posts
- Floor fixing with expansion anchors
- Power supply: 220 V single phase, 50 Hz
- Electromagnet voltage: 24 V DC, Power consumption: 70 W
- Operating temperature range: −20 °C to 70 °C (−4 °F to 158 °F)
- Throughput rate: 40 to 70 people per minute
- Protection rating: IP55 or IP65 with optional canopy/enclosure
- Weight: 650 kg (≈880 lbs.)